Thursday 8 November 2012

Farrindon Station



The link between my university and my work. This train takes to the station where I work, it takes about 40 minutes to get there (6 stops I think). It would take me 10-15 mins to walk to this station from my uni though, and if I'm lucky, I would be able to catch the train just on time. And not have to wait 30 minutes for the next one.

Farringdon Station recently opened their new terminal that links several lines, both underground and overground. It looks really fancy. This is also near to one of my favorite sushi places, because it's cheap and really delicious. One time, I craved for their sushi, that I went here and went back to the office during my lunch break. Obviously, I was late coming back. But hey,  it was too good that I didn't mind. I'm actually craving for it now. Mmm.

No comments: