Tuesday 1 May 2007

finally.

yes, finally. i've been so busy all week that i haven't really been able to sit down in front of my laptop for long and actually write about stuff i have done and been thinking. and now i'm thinking it's been a week. a busy week for me here. and a quiet one about me from over there. time flies so fast and i'm ok with it. it still hurts sometimes and i'm sad. but it only lasts for a few minutes and no tears are shed.

life goes on. we are all now going through different things in our lives. some are happy. some are in love. some have things that bother them. some are sad. some are busy. some are lost. but we still all have each other. despite distance, time and everything else in between. i still have my friends. during the ups and downs in my life. even when agreed with my choices or not. even though i'm here. there would always be there for me. i know they got my back. which is why i'm so blessed to have them. and i'll be forever thankful.

thank you guys. you already know why.



No comments: