Monday 1 June 2009

Favorite May Tweets

I would sneak quick glances at you. Sometimes a few seconds longer. Hoping no one notices who I'm staring at. Hoping you don't notice too.

Life is not a race. Do take it slower. Hear the music. Before the song is over.

All I wanna do is lie on my bed and cover myself with pillows and my blanket, keeping me warm, and just sleep. Sweet dreams are good too.

"There must be something between us, even if it's only an ocean." - An Affair to Remember. "And all I could say was, 'hello'."

A dream will always be a dream, good or bad, when you wake up, reality intrudes. I just want to keep dreaming.
AKC got a message that on this day,God wants her to know that HE has an importnt purpose for you &made everythin possible for you to succeed


"These scars we wear remind us, The more we change, The more we're all the same Swept up in this emotion. - DC" Still my favorite IDOL. :)


"As happens sometimes, a moment settled and hovered and remained for much more than a moment. And sound stopped and movement stopped for much, much more than a moment. And then the moment was gone."


"Coz when you're fifteen & somebody tells u that they love u you're gonna believe them. Wish u could go back &tell yourself what u know now"
“Sometimes it’s easier to say that you don’t care than to explain all the reasons you do”

Happy thought for today. I saw NJ and his mom. It's a good shot in my head. :))

Tree Hill will never be the same without Lucas Eugene Scott.

The worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you...


"The world you desire can be won. It exists.. it is real.. it is possible.. it's yours." -Ayn Rand


Laughing, still can't get over the 2round fight. Manny Manny Manny! Hehehe :D


Confession #3: One of my guilty pleasures is the hot cookie dough with ice cream from Pizza Hut. *yummy*



No comments: