Monday 14 April 2008

just because i'm bored

just because i'm bored and lack the inspiration to write prose. here's some things i just wrote out of the blue.

18.37
the sunlight hidden behind the clouds
struggling so hard to show itself
it wants to break free
it wants to shine as bright as it can
then it does
you say there's no other day that's brighter than today
then maybe life can't get better than this

12.17
it's time to give back
open your heart to others
it's not just about you
there are people that need more
empty up your pockets
who cares if you end up broke
if it's simply for a good cause

20.30
bow
the show's over
the curtain's closing
bow
your time's up
your turn's over
bow
no more second chances
no looking back
just say goodbye now.

4 comments:

Madison Mancinelli said...

Nice blog!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

thx for the visit care to x link?