Friday 21 March 2008

you decide

CONFLICT:
the one you love or the one who loves you?

COMPARISON:
* the one you love will keep you hoping but the one who loves you will offer you everything
* the one you love can give you a moment but the one who loves you can give you eternity
* the one you love can ease your pain yet the one who loves you can take the pain & own it instead, and
* the one you love could break your heart & the one who loves you will do anything to rebuild it..

CHOICE:
Its up to you.

tell me what you think.

1 comment:

Prily said...

I don't like it if i'm not being loved.It's better if he loves me and i don't.(Although it would be nice if the two of you are crazy with each other!).Personally,if the guy doesn't like me,i will not like him also.I'm not the martyr one,so better i'll be the one to be spoiled than me spoiling the one who'll never even appreciate it!I'm lucky that in reality,my husband and i adore each other and spoil each other.This is the ideal one!Have a great start of the week,my friend!