Monday 5 November 2012

Millie's Cookies


Definitely one of my favorite cookies in London. After the whole day One Filipino event, I met up for brunch with a good friend of mine from High school who was in town for the event. We went at Westfield and ended up at Millie's cookies.

I like them because they're soft and sweet, just how I like them. I'm used to eating Millie's cookies because someone always brings them to meetings at the embassy. Since I was trying not to eat too much chocolate, I tried the Oatmeal & Raisin and Raspberry & White cookies. If I had to choose chocolate, I would pick White Chocolate and Milk Chocolate cookies.

To top off my sweet tooth craving, I ordered a Vanilla Milkshake. Yum!

Millie's cookies at Westfield London, White City, also has a nice sit down area, to enjoy all of Millie's cookies goodness!



No comments: