Saturday 10 November 2012

Borehamwood & Elstree Station



This is the view I kept seeing everytime I would leave work late and make my way to the station. As I've said, it takes me about 30-40 minutes to reach Kings Cross- St Pancras station and usually I get picked up by my dad's driver. If i'm heading straight home, I get off at West Hampstead Thameslink and have to walk about 5-10minutes to West Hampstead Overground platform before taking the train towards Clapham Junction. 

In the last year, the B&E station certainly leveled it up by having three different bus stops at the station alone, and certainly made the station look very clean and organised. 

The thing I like about London transportation is that they are mostly on time. Delays and diversions can't be avoided sometimes but if you're not in much of a hurry, it's okay to wait.



No comments: