Thursday 5 November 2009

a girl can dream right?

for sometimes dreams do come true..

"I'm the guy who will hold you when you're crying, and wipe away you're tears.

I'm the guy who thinks you look beautiful with no makeup on.

I'm the guy who won't pressure you to do things you don't want too.

I'm the guy who'll show up at your house with soup and a movie when you're not feeling well.

I'm the guy who kisses your forehead.

I'm the guy who will tickle you randomnly tickle you just to hear you laugh.

I'm the guy who doesn't kiss and tell.

I'm the guy who actually listens when you talk.

I'm the guy who is excited all day because I'm looking forward to our date that night.

I'm the guy who is content with just being able to hold you.

I'm the guy who can't help but smile when you walk into the room.

I'm the guy who'll say I love you and not be afraid of it.

I'm the guy who's perfectly content with staying in and watching movies and cuddling.

I’m the guy who won't lie to you about where he's going or where he's been or who he's been with.

I’m the guy who gets butterflies when he hears your name.

I'm the guy who's not afraid to tell his friends he loves you.

I’m the guy who doesn't mess with other girls when I have you.

I’m the guy who doesn't care about your imperfections and loves you more for them.

I'm the guy who will hold you while we watch the sunset.

I'm the guy who wants to make you the happiest girl in the world."


oh just admit it, you want to hear it being said to you too right? :D

No comments: