Sunday 1 November 2009

Favorite October Tweets

Recently people have been asking me alot of questions. So maybe seeing you gave me the answers i need, and maybe, just maybe it's a sign. :)

"for the rare and unexpected friend, for the way you're something that i never choose but at the same time, something i don't wanna lose.."

Missing You is totally an understatement.

"And I wonder if I ever cross your mind. For me it happens all the time." @LadyAntebellum Watching BBC2 right now. The Philippines is being featured in Charley Boorman's "Sydney to Tokyo: By Any Means".

Supporting PG Charity Golf at Stapleford Abbotts Golfclub, while I enjoy my club cheeseburger and chips.
Thanks to daylight savings time, i get an extra hour - yup, an extra hour of sleep. :)

Attending the Financial Learning Campaign at the Grosvenor hotel. Presentations by Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas.
"Every minute's like an hour,Every hour's like a day,Every day lasts forever, But what else am i gonna do? i'd wait forever & a day for you"

Ate Cathy's life goals for me: Graduate with distinction. Get into Credit Suisse with 60k pay. Learn diving. Get an Italian/Greek Boyfriend.

At the Philemb, with Senator @piacayetano and various ladies of FilCom-UK. :)
"its a masterful melody when he calls out my name to me...& i feel like im falling but its no surprise...& im out of my league once again.."
"I'd only be Romeo if you be my Juliet." Hahahaha! Ang cheesy! Hahaha :)At the Philemb, doing some last minute packing for the last pick-up today! :)
Gonna be on pinoyradiouk again, later. Eeeeep, gawin ko daw hobby un? hehe :)Movie night again! Dr Parnassus, totally free! Definitely gonna do this more often. :)Yey exactly four months from today until the big day. No, it doesn't involve any white dresses. "Right now I feel like the guy who was told, “Cheer up — things could be worse!” So he cheered up, and sure enough, things got worse."
"You might as well stop smiling. We can see the pain behind your eyes."Someone told me "KAT, ka-Birthday mo si commander! Maybe if and when you marry 8 children din! hahaha!" Oh noooo... LOL :)
"There's a saying old,says that love is blind. Stil we're often told "Seek&ye shall find" so im goin to seek a certain lad i've had in mind"First pick-up at the Philemb: 25 boxes. Second pick-up tomorrow: 71 boxes! Woohoo! Galing namin. Hehehe. :) Labour of love un ah. Hehe. :)
Will be packing boxes later at Philemb, getting them ready for the pick-up tomorrow. :)Radio broadcaster: "How many children do you have?" Someone: "I have four daughters, all girls." Wow, LOL. :)
Wow about 40 minutes on the radio. That was looong. I must have been babbling. Hehehe.
eeeeep interview on radiopinoyuk later. aaah! kabado na! :)"Daaaddyyyyyyy can i not go to school today and join you for tea so i can meet the queen too? Pleeeease, pretty please." :)
Still at BPH. Now showing: "In My Life". All for charity. :) Magiging Vilma-nian kaya ako?Now at Baden Powell house for the Typhoon Charity drive. Just heard mass and ate some lunch. Magbabalot pa kaya mamaya?"If I walk, would u run? If I stop, would u come? If I say you're the one, would u believe me? If I ask u to stay, would u show me the way?"
"Fame. (i'm gonna live forever, i'm gonna learn how to fly, high!...) How big you make it is all about how far you take it."

"oh reckless abandon, like no one’s watching you... a kiss, a cry, our rights, our wrongs, a moment, a love, a dream aloud..."
"Well maybe two is better than one, But there's so much time, to figure out the rest of my life and you've already got me coming undone.."If only i had my secret garden right now... But i guess i'd settle for my comfy pillow for now.Pringles. 'Once you pop, you can stop.' So true, it always applies."Most days of the year are unremarkable. They begin, and they end, with no lasting memories made in between. Most days have no impact on the course of a life."
"I guess I just figured, why make something disposable like a building when you can make something that last forever, like a greeting card."

Today was quite an uneventful day, to say the least. Okay, so it's actually the opposite. But i don't want to overthink anything."I know i shouldn't really be doing this.Why? Coz i might just be setting myself up for disappointment and heartbreak. This is not good."

No comments: