Sunday 20 September 2009

let the song do the talking

when i can't seem to find the right words to exactly describe or explain what i'm feeling or thinking, well i let some song lyrics do the talking for me.


"Everybody needs inspiration, Everybody needs a soul, Beautiful melody when the nights alone,cause there is no guarantee that this life is easy..."

"Boy it's been all this time, and I can't get you off my mind, and nobody knows it but me."

"Why do I just lay awake and think of you? I need some sleep. Tomorrow I have things to do. Everytime I close my eyes, I see your face. So i try to read but all i do is lose my place.."

"I hung up the phone tonight, Something happened for the first time, Deep inside it was a rush, what a rush.."
"Am i obsessed with you? I do my best not to want you. But i do all the time.."

"Run far away So I can breath, Even though you're far from suffocating me, I cant set my hopes too high, Cuz every hello ends with a goodbye.."
"He's close to my mother, talks business with my father, he's charming and endearing and I'm comfortable.."
"Tell me im not on my own, Tell me I won't be alone, Tell me what i'm feelin isn't some mistake cause if anyone can make me fall in love, you can.."
"Do you catch a breath when I look at you? Are you holding back like the way I do? Coz i've tried to walk away but I know this crush ain't going away.."

"I don't know but I think I maybe fallin' for you, dropping so quickly. Maybe I should keep this to myself, waiting 'til I know you better.."





and that's how the songs tell my story. now i've got my list to put on repeat on my ipod.

the songs: Crush, Obsessed, Fallin for You, That's the Way I Love You, Catch Me, When I Look at You, You Can, All We'd Ever Need

No comments: