Sunday 2 September 2012

I'm back.

WOOHOO I'm back. I had to sort out my mom's painting website and it's brought me back here.

I just realised I haven't written a blog in almost 3 years and I wondered why... I've been thinking to what happened in 2010 that got me to neglect blogging or rhyming at all. Was I too busy or not inspired at all? I don't think so. Actually I had a memorable (almost) three years now. I've just been living in the many moments that I experienced. But I'm back now, because I just felt it is about time.

Things are about to change in a couple of months and I'm anxious to find out what will actually happen.

But I won't talk about that yet. For now, I'll talk about my wishlist. Things I'll like to buy here in London and bring back to Manila.

  • Lens (Canon)
  • Blackberry (new)
  • Longchamp bag  bought on Sept 2,2012.
  • Portable 1TB external drive
  • London memorabilia sign 
  • London 2012 Olympics t-shirt  bought on Sept 3,2012.
Well, that's it for now. The rest would just come to me and I'll put updates on this blog. 

I guess that's it for now. Talk to ya soon. 



No comments: