Sunday 15 June 2008

to my dad.

Myspace Layouts

to one of the most important (or should i say THE most important) man in my life. a big thank you. i'll always remember how special we are to you with the letter that i wrote when i was still young, still in your wallet.


Everything Dad
By Joanna Fuchs

A little girl needs her daddy
To love her with manly charm,
To soothe her when she’s hurt,
And keep her safe from harm.

A girl needs her dad
To show her a man who’s good,
To help her make right choices,
As only a father could.

A woman needs her father
Just to be aware,
He’ll always be there for her
To sustain her and to care.

You’ve been all these things, Dad.
I hope that you can see
How much I treasure you;
You mean everything to me.

Happy Father's Day to fathers, grandfathers, father-to-be's, father figures.

3 comments:

MONTERINES said...

Hi friend... I am from India. Your blog looks pretty cool and nice. I am interested to share my link with you. Are you interested my friend? Please visit my “Reveal of the unknown” blog frequently and keep in touch there!!!! In that blog we will share our views about some unknown and unrevealed matters. I hope you will accept my request. If you are interested, then please comment in my blog. Thank you!!!!

syarlilady said...

Hi. I'm on blogspot too. I did a posting on my father as well and quite a number of people liked it. I envy you for being ale to put a GIF image in your post because each time I want to put one in mine, the post turns awry and the whole formatting messes up. Well, I'm no HTML expert.

syarlilady said...

Hi. I'm on blogspot too. I did a posting on my father as well and quite a number of people liked it. I envy you for being ale to put a GIF image in your post because each time I want to put one in mine, the post turns awry and the whole formatting messes up. Well, I'm no HTML expert.